Cannot scrape from multiple pages

I cannot scrape from multiple pages. I tried following the tutorial and i did what it said without errors but it will only do 1 page then the browser closes. This is same issue with both sites.

https://www.autotrader.com/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"autotrader","startUrl":["https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/all-cars?zip=74101"],"selectors":[{"id":"pages","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pages"],"selector":"a[aria-label='Next Page']","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"vehicles","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pages"],"selector":".positioned-overlay-base .text-left .justify-content-between a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"vehicle info","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["vehicles"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@drearystate Hello, it does not appear as the 2nd link would be accessible at this moment.

Could you, please, specify what exactly are you looking to scrape from cargurus.com?

vehicle's year, make, model, mileage, and price. It's the same from both sites.

@drearystate Hi, after performing tests it appears that everything should work properly.

Here's a sitemap example(pagination functions till the HTML displays 106-120 available results - if necessary you can change this value by your preference - html:has([data-cg-ft="page-navigation-number-of-listings"]:not(:contains("106 - 120"))) button[data-cg-ft="page-navigation-next-page"]:nth(0)):

{"_id":"cargurus-test","startUrl":["https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/spt_family_cars"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"html:has([data-cg-ft=\"page-navigation-number-of-listings\"]:not(:contains(\"106 - 120\"))) button[data-cg-ft=\"page-navigation-next-page\"]:nth(0)","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"#cargurus-listing-search > div [data-cg-ft=\"car-blade\"]","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"h4:nth(0)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"h4:nth(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"mileage","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"p:has(span:contains(\"mi\"))","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"year","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"^([\\w\\-]+)","selector":"h4:nth(0)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"make","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"^(?:\\w+ ){2}","selector":"h4","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Also, please, note that the scraped results will start to appear only once the 'Click'/'Click pagination' selector has finished executing.

Thank you so very much. it works great and it is faster than I imagined. Ok I see what you did to make that work but that doesnt work on the autotrader website. It has pagination and a next button and it still just gives me the one page. Here's a pic of the elements and the element path. I really need to learn this stuff. I have about half a dozen more sites.