Can someone help me figure this out?

i am trying to scrape data from each of the table that contain dates, order number and links that consist of tracking number. Every time i generated the scrape data, it always leave space or they all don't go in the same field!

This is what my data look like:

this is what i did:

All of the data was not in the same field, can someone help me?

that's because you are wrong with your sitemap... you should creat Element selector ad multiple... and inside that to creat those fields you made NOT as multiple.....

1 Like

@Roguesage Hi, it seems that most of the data appear in a scattered manner(most of the unique records for each selector appear in a separate row).

The issue most likely lies in the sitemap selector setup itself, therefore, in this case, you should update your sitemap by using an 'Element' selector set as a 'parent' with the 'multiple' option checked and all of the remaining selectors set as it's 'child' with 'multiple' option not checked.

Learn more: Multiple items | Web Scraper How To

1 Like

I got most of the data right, but some of the parts does not seem to appear on my list

What i am trying to get is the number in a link where i could either click on or hover on top which will show me that value

Any solution where i could make them all appear in my list