Can not extract all items on the page

Hi, everybody! What am I doing wrong? I see i chose 120 elements/items, but scraper extract data jus for 12-15 items every time

Here's my sitemap:
{"_id":"handbags_MK","startUrl":["https://www.michaelkors.com/women/handbags/"],"selectors":[{"id":"products","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(n+5) .pdp-link a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"name","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":"h1.product-name","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":".product-prices .sales span.value","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"color","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":"span.display-color-name","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":".mouseFocusUnActive span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"description","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":"div.col-md-8","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"image","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"img.zoom-image","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"articul","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":"div.style-name","type":"SelectorText"}]}

You missed to add the selector pagination, to say to webscraper to surf into the other results pages.

{"_id":"handbags_MK","startUrl":["https://www.michaelkors.com/women/handbags/"],"selectors":[{"id":"products","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(n+5) .pdp-link a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"name","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":"h1.product-name","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":".product-prices .sales span.value","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"color","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":"span.display-color-name","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":".mouseFocusUnActive span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"description","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":"div.col-md-8","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"image","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"selector":"img.zoom-image","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"articul","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products"],"regex":"","selector":"div.style-name","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"page","paginationType":"clickMore","parentSelectors":["_root","page"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(6) button","type":"SelectorPagination"}]}