Autotrader scrape issue Scrape stopps on page 2

I get 2 pages but no more for some reason.

if you could please provide help it would be greatly appreciated. I'm fairly novice, so if you could tell me exactly what to edit in the GUI that would be best.

{"_id":"round2","startUrl":["Autotrader - page unavailable 23716011 div.item-card-content, div:nth-of-type(n+4) div:nth-of-type(n+2) .positioned-overlay-base div.item-card-content, div:nth-of-type(n+9) .padding-0 > div.item-card div.item-card-content","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"model","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h2","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"miles","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".item-card-specifications div","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"price","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.text-gray-base","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"li:nth-of-type(n+3) a[aria-label]","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

This is what my current data look like.. i would like more pages. My datapull currently stops on page 2 and I'm getting about 190 records instead of 100

it seems to be looping but the data only is recorded on the first page. How do i fix this?