Assistance with pagination

academician list fromt the following URL. I will choose the university name and after that I want to get all academicians info.

I have a problem with pagination. I tried every options but I couldn't beat the situation. I would like to scrape

Url: YÜKSEKÖĞRETİM KURULU

Sitemap:
{"_id":"yok","startUrl":["Request Rejected a","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"author-card","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagin"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["author-card"],"regex":"","selector":"h6:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"author_name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["author-card"],"regex":"","selector":"h4 a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"institution_info","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["author-card"],"regex":"","selector":"h6:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"keywords","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["author-card"],"regex":"","selector":"span:nth-of-type(n+2) a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"author_detail_link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["author-card"],"selector":"h4 a","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

Hi,

Please post the sitemap as preformatted text, otherwise the JSON is broken.

code