Amazon - Scrape Product Images

I am trying to scrape data from the product page on amazon, the tools is working fine for everything so far, but except the images links.
The problem is, that I am selecting the images in the slider and the scraper only scrapes the first image, not the next +3 images.
Here is a screenshot of how I am doing that.

This is the URL for the category: Amazon.com : summer fashion

I have set it up successfully to go to every product in that category and to scrape the (name, price, category, description and only the first image) but I need to scrape the next +3 images on the product page.

Does anyone with the knowledge can help me with this problem?

UPDATE: Here is how the results are coming to me after scraping

Sitemap:
{"_id":"products","startUrl":["Amazon.com : summer fashion > span .a-size-mini a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"product-name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"regex":"","selector":"span.a-size-large","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"product-price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"regex":"","selector":"span.a-text-price:nth-of-type(1) span[aria-hidden]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"product-description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"regex":"","selector":".a-expander-collapsed-height.a-spacing-medium div.a-expander-content","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"product-category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"regex":"","selector":"li:nth-of-type(5) a.a-color-tertiary","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"product-image","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":"img.a-stretch-vertical","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"product-image2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":".itemNo1 img","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"product-image3","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":".itemNo2 img","type":"SelectorImage"},{"id":"product-image4","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":".itemNo3 img","type":"SelectorImage"}]}

you are welcome....

{"_id":"AMAZON_products","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com/s?k=summer+fashion&crid=7FC0ABM81BD0&sprefix=summer+fashion,aps,192&ref=nb_sb_noss_1"],"selectors":[{"id":"products-links","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".s-widget-container > span .a-size-mini a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"product-name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"regex":"","selector":"span.a-size-large","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"product-price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"regex":"","selector":"span.a-text-price:nth-of-type(1) span[aria-hidden]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"product-description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"regex":"","selector":".a-expander-collapsed-height.a-spacing-medium div.a-expander-content","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"product-category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"regex":"","selector":"li:nth-of-type(5) a.a-color-tertiary","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"li.imageThumbnail","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":200,"discardInitialElements":"discard","id":"click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"extractAttribute":"src","id":"img1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":"li[data-csa-c-posy=\"1\"] img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"src","id":"img2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":"li[data-csa-c-posy=\"2\"] img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"src","id":"img3","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":"li[data-csa-c-posy=\"3\"] img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"src","id":"img4","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":"li[data-csa-c-posy=\"4\"] img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"src","id":"img5","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["products-links"],"selector":"li[data-csa-c-posy=\"5\"] img","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}
1 Like

So awesome my friend! Thank you so much :heart_eyes:
I figured it out that, if I was hovering over with the mouse on the images manually on each product when it gets loaded, the links were scraped hahahaha

yes, mouseover provides direct image URLs... In Webscraper it is possible to reproduce via ElementClick + collecting ElementAttribute of each image

1 Like