All sitemaps lost after a chrome Resync, how to back it up?

Hi there,

Following few subject i wrote about tripadvisor scraping,
I finally managed after few hour to get the data i wanted on the website and i had about 40 beautiful and fully working sitemaps created on my Chrome extension webscraper.io

By mistake one day, when i wanted to use a previous sitemaps to create a brand new one, i clicked into my chrome account beside the 3 dots on the top right corner of Chrome navigator :

And then i clicked into "syncronisation"
Then i clicked "disactivate" (i thought it could be more "hidden" to unSync my account)

I realized that i did not have any application then :slight_smile: So i resync my account. I got back all my extensions ... **But i lost all my precious sitemaps ... **

And especially one sitemap called "trip_france_ville" that was fully working and replying to this post and this post

I run into all the forum to try to back up data, sent email to Gmail or support ...
All the answer i had is : my data is lost,

Would it be any way or maybe with the admin right to recover this particular sitemap "trip_france_ville" ?

Thank for any idea,

Hi! I have the same problem. The extension was crashing while I was exporting data, so I tried a few different things and then eventually uninstalled/reinstalled it. Did you have any success recovering your previous work? Are the data sets accessible anywhere else for export?