All perfectly done but the thumbnail gallery!

Please help me,I know that I am doing wrong,Have tried 100 attempts whole week to scrape thumbnail gallery images of product page,

I am using
div.woocommerce-product-gallery__image ns-zoomsp > a > img
in element attribute,but its extracting no images

Url: https://mamunbooks.com/shop/books/english/english-grammar/basic-english/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"mamun___books","startUrl":["https://mamunbooks.com/product-category/bcs/"],"selectors":[{"id":"shoppage","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"imgmain","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"div.woocommerce-product-gallery__image ns-zoomsp > a > img","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"","delay":0},{"id":"ttle","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pricemrp","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"p del span.woocommerce-Price-amount","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"discprice","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"p ins span.woocommerce-Price-amount","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"div.woocommerce-Tabs-panel--description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"reg","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"div.woocommerce-Tabs-panel--description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cate","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"span.posted_in","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tegs","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"span.tagged_as","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"snippet","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":".woocommerce-product-details__short-description p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi, I got them, but check if it is correct.
Sitemap: {"_id":"mamun___books","startUrl":["https://mamunbooks.com/product-category/bcs/"],"selectors":[{"id":"shoppage","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.woocommerce-LoopProduct-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"imgmain","type":"SelectorGroup","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"div.owl-stage-outer img","delay":0,"extractAttribute":"src"},{"id":"ttle","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pricemrp","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"p del span.woocommerce-Price-amount","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"discprice","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"p ins span.woocommerce-Price-amount","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"div.woocommerce-Tabs-panel--description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"reg","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"div.woocommerce-Tabs-panel--description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"cate","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"span.posted_in","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tegs","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":"span.tagged_as","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"snippet","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["shoppage"],"selector":".woocommerce-product-details__short-description p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

1 Like

thank you so much , i have immensely thankful for the help ,you are very intelligent to find out so quickly