Alibaba scrapper

Dear all,
I am facing an issue retrieving data from Alibaba. I need the scraper first to select all the products on multiple pages, then it needs to open the link, after it it needs to click on the contacts details, and then retrieve the contact name, contact position, address, mobile phone, company name, province, city, and last it needs to click on the button views details to display the mobile phone tab and retrieve the mobile phone from it.
All of this must be done through a lot of pages on Alibaba.
Here is the one I have been using however, it doesn't even get me through the contact details link.

{"_id":"alibaba2","startUrl":["https://www.alibaba.com/products/pedicure_pe_liner/----------------------62.html?spm=a2700.7724838.6.3.499f30b0XI9EYf"],"selectors":[{"id":"page link","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"h2.title a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"contact details","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"li.theme-bg-highlight-color:nth-of-type(4) a.nav-link","parentSelectors":["page link"],"multiple":true,"delay":""},{"id":"contact name ","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.name","parentSelectors":["contact details"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"contact position ","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.contact-info dd:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["contact details"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.public-info dd:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["contact details"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"views details ","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"dd.contact-sensitive:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["contact details"],"multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"a.view-contact-trigger","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

Thank you for your precious time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
mol