2 scroll that don't change the link

I can't scrap this website, I need all the data combining all the "Estado" and "Município" (below Encontre aqui o distribuidor mais perto de você)
The link doesn't change when I select the options

Url: Saiba onde comprar Nossos Produtos | Agro Bayer

@sayuri Hello, to navigate through all of the available options you will have to use 2 separate 'Element click' selectors that would target each of the dropdowns.

Here's a practical example:

{"_id":"agro-bayer-com-br-test","startUrl":["https://www.agro.bayer.com.br/nossa-bayer/ondecomprar"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":".selectState i","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"initial-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".el-scrollbar:nth(1) li:nth(0)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1400,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"initial-click-2","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".selectTown i","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"initial-click-3","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".el-scrollbar:nth(0) li","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"click-1","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".el-scrollbar:nth(1) li","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"click-2","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["click-1"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"product-wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["click-2"],"selector":"div.product","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"details","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["product-wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":".adress","type":"SelectorText"}]}