Autoscroll working, but not taking all the references

Hi all and thank you for this amazing tool!

I am having troubles with the autoscroll as I am trying to experiment with part of this database. From what I understood:

• The scroll works as it goes until the end, I am using the same selector for both scrolling and retrieving data

• The information taken after clicking on the link appears to be correct, I have removed some that created issues and didn't use a wrapper element as they are on different parts of the page

• My issue: the links taken are only a certain number, as it comes back to square 1 after a few. So I have a complete database only for the first 20 references

---- Tech details

Web Scraper version: I suppose, latest? Sorry, I cannot find it
Chrome version: Chrome 72

Sitemap:

{"_id":"f6s_startup_fashion","startUrl":["https://www.f6s.com/startups?search={%22context%22:%22and%22,%22rules%22:[{%22filter%22:%22skills%22,%22operator%22:%22eq%22,%22value%22:%22861%22}]}&ss=1&sort=popularity&sort_dir=desc&all_startups=1&columns[]=markets&columns[]=location&columns[]=founders&columns[]=founded"],"selectors":[{"id":"startup_link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.main","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["startup_link"],"selector":"h1.cover-title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Desc1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["startup_link"],"selector":"div.mw.cover-blurb","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["startup_link"],"selector":"span.inner a.noline","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["startup_link"],"selector":"a.link-icon.link-website","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"facebook","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["startup_link"],"selector":"a.link-icon.link-facebook","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"linkedin","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["startup_link"],"selector":"a.link-icon.link-linkedin","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"founder1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["startup_link"],"selector":"div.sidebar-block strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"linkfounder","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["startup_link"],"selector":"div.sidebar-block span.blk a.main","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"scroll","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.main","multiple":true,"delay":"500"}]}

Thank you in advance. I am sorry in case this is easily solvable but I have been messing with it a while and couldn't find a viable solution.

EDIT: The problem appears to be because a.main is different after the 20th results or so, resulting in a different notation. Still, I cannot understand how to proceed.

did you find the solution?