X amount of image links in separate columns

Hey Guys,

First post here!

I have been using scraper successfully but have ran into a lit bit of a learning ceiling.

I am struggling with extracting image urls from this page: https://www.haefele.de/en/produkt/furniture-handle/10895080/?MasterSKU=000001730002b03200030023#SearchParameter=&Category=y3IKAOsCfsgAAAFSUUJsO2Dr&@P.FF.followSearch=10000&PageNumber=73&OriginalPageSize=12&PageSize=12&Position=867&OrigPos=6212&ProductListSize=876

As you can see in this example there are 2 images sometimes there is more depending on the product. I am trying to take this x amount of images and for each of those image source links I want to have a column so lets say Image_ID0, Image_ID1, Image_ID2 etc.

Here is how far I got, I am extract the whole block as html and then have to post process it manually. But would love to resolve this long term so I wouldn't have to do it each time.

{"_id":"hafele_de_scrape","startUrl":["https://www.haefele.de/en/produkte/furniture-door-handles/furniture-handles-knobs/d3eb34ae11eccf20847821637a749251/?SearchParameter=%26%40P.FF.followSearch%3D10000&PageNumber=[1-73]"],"selectors":[{"id":"selector","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.a-btn--sm","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"article","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["selector"],"selector":".articleTitle a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".productHeadlines h2:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Articleagain","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".shown div.product-sku-title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Finish","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".js-pdsVariationSelectBox div.value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bunch","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":"div#productDetailDescription","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"images","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["article"],"selector":".thumbsList div.slick-track","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thank you for your help in advance!

Regards,

Jasiukas

You'd need to create a scraper for each image, up to the maximum you need, e.g. this will get the first two:

{"_id":"forum-haefele-images-b","startUrl":["https://www.haefele.de/en/produkt/furniture-handle/10895080/?MasterSKU=000001730002b03200030023#SearchParameter=&Category=y3IKAOsCfsgAAAFSUUJsO2Dr&@P.FF.followSearch=10000&PageNumber=73&OriginalPageSize=12&PageSize=12&Position=867&OrigPos=6212&ProductListSize=876"],"selectors":[{"id":"Title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div > h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Image_ID1","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[class*='jcarousel-container-horizontal'] ul li:nth-of-type(1) img[class*='zoom']","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"src","delay":0},{"id":"Image_ID2","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[class*='jcarousel-container-horizontal'] ul li:nth-of-type(2) img[class*='zoom']","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"src","delay":0}]}

You can keep adding more, and just change the image selector's nth-of-type, e.g. the first image is (1), second is (2) etc.

div[class*='jcarousel-container-horizontal'] ul li:nth-of-type(1) img[class*='zoom']

You'd still need to do a bit of post-processing to prepend the domain name to the urls, but that is quite easy.