Scrape a New Window / Pop Up in a page with static url

Hi!

I want to scrape this url:https://www.milanuncios.com/electricistas/madrid.htm

As you see is an advertisement platform of used things and also advertisement for services.

When ypu click the button "contact" a pop up opens up showing the NAME an CELL number of the advertiser,thats the info that I need to scrape!

Ive tied with an element click selector but it didnt work,maybe is something wrong with the consing of the sitemap:

{"_id":"milanuncios-electricista-madrid","startUrl":["https://www.milanuncios.com/electricistas/madrid.htm"],"selectors":[{"id":"Link","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.highlighted-button","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Nombre","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"#ph217724761 a.highlighted-button","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Could enyone help me to or give me advice to scrape this data?

Thanks

The bad news is, the contact info is in iframes. The good news is, the latest version of WS supports iframes! So this site can be scraped. Try the sitemap below, I used Page load delay (ms): 4500

{"_id":"milanuncios","startUrl":["https://www.milanuncios.com/electricistas/madrid.htm"],"selectors":[{"id":"click_contact","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["click_listings"],"selector":"button.pagAnuContactButton","multiple":false,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"button.pagAnuContactButton","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["iframe_selector"],"selector":"div > div.texto > div:nth-child(1) > strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"click_listings","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.aditem-detail-title","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"iframe_selector","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["click_listings"],"selector":"iframe:iframe div.plaincontenido","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"phone1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["iframe_selector"],"selector":"div > div.texto > div:nth-child(5)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"phone2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["iframe_selector"],"selector":"div > div.texto > div:nth-child(8)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi!

You are a God!

Thank you so much for the help! This comunity is a very beautyfull place!

I was scrambling to get some info on iframe scraping and I totally missed the new feature release. Just a suggestion, it might be worth thinking of having a changelog or a "new feature" banner appearing upon update when users launch Webscraper.... Something to share all the cool stuff you folks are doing :slight_smile:

Keep it up

I'm trying to scrape LinkedIn jobs but it would open a new window. I want to get that new window url. Currently it is all driven through Javascript to open new window. How would I capture that url?

Thanks in advance