Data won't populate into a single row

I must be doing something wrong. I can't seem to set this up so I can get my data to populate properly I get each row to match. Each of my text selectors pulls the right info of Parent Name, Parent Email, Parent2 Name, Parent2 Email and Student. It puts the info in the right column of the spreadsheet when pulled but it pulls all Parent Name, then goes to all Parent Email, etc.. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Here's screenshots of what I'm doing:

Snag_20d52643

Sitemap:
{id:"sitemap code"}

Please share the export of the sitemap and the url of the website, thanks.

The site is: Washington Elementary School PTO - Login but it's password protected.

{"_id":"WashingtonPTODirectory","startUrl":["https://washingtonelempto.membershiptoolkit.com/directory"],"selectors":[{"id":"ParentName","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.dt-cell:nth-of-type(1) h3","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"ParentEmail","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.dt-cell:nth-of-type(1) a","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"2ndParentName","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.dt-cell:nth-of-type(2) h3","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"Parent2ndEmail","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.dt-cell:nth-of-type(2) a","multiple":true,"regex":""},{"id":"Student","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.dt-cell:nth-of-type(3) h3:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":true,"regex":""}]}

When I do it this way, it seems like I can at least get it to go even 3 rows which I can filter out of excel easy enough. Seems however the data is in the it can only recognize each element as it's the same and does see there are 3 columns :frowning:

Also doesn't seem to like the pagination either fo some reason.

This is a common issue and had been covered here:

You can also import the fixed sitemap I posted in that thread and look at the selector graph for references. You do not need to run it, just check out its graph.

1 Like

This helped so much to see the example.
The ultimate trick to getting it see the data across was selecting the fields then hitting the P button until it selected everything correctly

1 Like