Convert Data-oid-Data-bid to to excel

Good morning to the whole forum
I am trying to extract the data oids from this site.
Through the attribute element I can extrapolate all the matches.
Unfortunately, the opening odds are not present in the main code but are "hidden" in the data-oid.

In fact, if we touch the element we find the data we need but always in a format that the scraper cannot download.

So through my sitemaps, I download the data-oid-present in the code through, I repeat the attribute element.

As you can see from the image, inside there are the movements and the opening odds of the one mark.

Now if we try to concatenate with excel:
strong text
# aodds-tbody
4v21cxv464x0xd4lq7 (quota movements)
14 (reference book)
this is the result:

aodds-tbody-4v21cxv464x0xd4lq7-14

Finally, if we try to get the scraper to code everything

we will finally have the blessed result

Here are the price movements of the One sign and the opening of the book

The scraper unfortunately has problems with dynamic sites.
You would have to do this a thousand times to get the same result.
So is there a possibility of being able to convert Data-oid files into decimal numbers (book odd) through excel?
Or can I do it in the rachietto sitemap but my eye can't see it?
Hope to have a hand, weather permitting.
Good afternoon.

ps “We must help each other, it is the law of nature" :muscle:

forgive me for my incorrect english :roll_eyes:

I forgot, this is my site maps to extract the data

{"_id":"bet-esplorer","startUrl":["https://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/england/premier-league/"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"Future","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.in-match","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"country","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"regex":"","selector":"li:nth-of-type(3) a.list-breadcrumb__item__in","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"season","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"regex":"","selector":"li:nth-of-type(4) a.list-breadcrumb__item__in","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Match","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"regex":"","selector":"span.list-breadcrumb__item__in","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Data","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"regex":"","selector":"p.list-details__item__date","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Element-odd","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"selector":"#sortable-1 > tbody tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"Book","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"regex":"","selector":"td:nth-child(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"data-oid","id":"Uno-oid","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"selector":"td:nth-child(4)","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"data-bid","id":"Uno-bid","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"selector":"td:nth-child(4)","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"data-oid","id":"Draw-oid","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"selector":"td:nth-child(5)","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"data-bid","id":"Draw-data-bid","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"selector":"td:nth-child(5)","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"data-oid","id":"Due-data-oid","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"selector":"td:nth-child(6)","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"data-bid","id":"Due-data-bid","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"selector":"td:nth-child(6)","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}

It is distressing to see that every post has a response from the staff and mine and those of other users do not.
At this point I ask to cancel the trade, all this makes no sense.
In spite of everything, congratulations for the work you do, thank you

Hi @Angelo

If you go to the 'Sources' tab, click/hover on the odds archive and press F8, you can freeze this element.

After that you can right click on it ----> inspect element and you should be able to see that all of the odds are available within div#aodds-desktop.

1 Like

Hi @viesturs

Finally an answer.
God be praised
Returning to this blessed site
The father element, the master of all the fathers of our land, is this

elmento son, where the opening odds are present is this

the opening price can be found here

but nothing happens, I am missing something to finally arrive at the final result
I worked on it all afternoon but nothing.
If you can continue to give me a hand I would be grateful.
I would like to learn, but it's not easy when you see everything dark

I hope you can answer, it is not nice to insist, I am aware of it

@viesturs

{"_id":"webscraper-forum-bet-esoplorer","startUrl":["https://www.betexplorer.com/soccer/spain/laliga/"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"Future","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.in-match","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"country","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"regex":"","selector":"li:nth-of-type(3) a.list-breadcrumb__item__in","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"season","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"regex":"","selector":"li:nth-of-type(4) a.list-breadcrumb__item__in","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Match","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"regex":"","selector":"span.list-breadcrumb__item__in","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Data","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"regex":"","selector":"p.list-details__item__date","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Element-odd","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Future"],"selector":"#sortable-1 > tbody tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"Book","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"regex":"","selector":" td:nth-child(1) ","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"element-figlio","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Element-odd"],"selector":"div#aodds-desktop ","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"Opening-odd","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["element-figlio"],"regex":"","selector":" tr:nth-child(5) > td.bold","type":"SelectorText"}]}

this is the updated sitemap, which I already know is not good.
I miss the element selector and element click selector.
Whoever created this site has war in mind