Sequence Download Images Name and add it to row

I download thousands to data from web, but the main issue i face is there are hundred of same name images, so we need to sort it out manually.

It will be great if Image we download via Web Scraper auto rename to sequence number and add auto to csv sheet.

We plan to move image download feature to a separate script. Basically you will be able to download images after scraping a site. Each record in csv will have a unique id which will be used to generate image filenames.

Image download script is available here. You will be able to use it once we have released a new version of chrome extension. The new version has been released to 5% of chrome extension users. We plan to release it completely pretty soon.

thats really a great feature can you add me on beta tester i will review and let you know

Chrome extensions don't have multiple user tiers. We can only publish the extension to some percent of the users. I'll post here when the new version is released completely.

i get following error by running this script

WARNING:Image download error. HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
INFO:downloading image https://pk.daraz.io/MzhIwe4O_H7aOZHR4ohB-3fV9WE=/fit-in/500x500/filters:fill(white)/product/41/41927/1.jpg?1843

The pk.daraz.io site required a real user agent. Try using image downloader 0.1.1