Pagination Isn't Working

Hi - I've been trying to scrape this site for car listings, and while I can scrape the first page accurately, I can never get past the second page with the element click pagination method. When I try using this, the scraper gets the first page of information and then jumps the second page and completes without going to further pages or scraping data. Can someone help with this?

Thanks!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d1512&distance=50&zip=91724&sourceContext=RecentSearches_false_0&isRecentSearchView=true

Sitemap:
{"_id":"testing2","startUrl":["https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=RecentSearches_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d1512&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=91724&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true"],"selectors":[{"id":"cars","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"div.visitedListing div.ft-car","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"div.pagingNav div.cg-listingSearch-pagingPanel a.nextPageElement span.glyphicon","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(1) > h4.cg-dealFinder-result-model","parentSelectors":["cars"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.cg-dealFinder-priceAndMoPayment span:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["cars"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","selector":"p.cg-dealFinder-result-stats-distance-wrap","parentSelectors":["cars"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mileage","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.cg-dealFinder-result-stats:nth-of-type(5) p:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["cars"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi there!

You can scrape this website using pagination brackets [ ]

If you click page 2, you will notice that URL has changed a bit, and now have #resultsPage=2 in the end, so now, knowing the the number of the ending page (it's 115) we can now create single-line URL pagination,

This method can be applied to any website that has a page number in it's URL, without using 'Selector Element Click' for page navigation.

Don't forget to remove it from your sitemap or else it will keep clicking while you scrape data. Set inner selectors parent to '_root' otherwise they all will be erased with the parent selector.

Thanks so much, worked like a charm!