How to use link selector inside element click selector to open a single product page

Hi,

I am trying to scripe below website where after element click selector i want to use link selector to open a single property page and so that i can take all details of that each products. please check the below website and then let me know.

scripe url: https://www.nepalhomes.com/list/&find_district_id=&find_area_id=

Single product page: https://www.nepalhomes.com/detail/house-on-sale-at-setipakha-imadol-NH10706

Using below sitemap i am only able to get 8 data but now i want to click more to get rest listing data that come after click more.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"nepalhomeswithclick","startUrl":["https://www.nepalhomes.com/list/&find_district_id=&find_area_id="],"selectors":[{"id":"plist","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.bg-white","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":".container > p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"propertyid","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":"div.text-gray-600:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"overview","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":"div.-mx-4.p-4","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Desc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":"[name='description'] div.-mx-4","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"amenities","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":"[name='amenities'] div.md\:mx-0","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"img","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":".hidden .center img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img1","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["img"],"selector":".hidden .center img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img2","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["img"],"selector":".hidden .center img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img3","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["img"],"selector":".hidden .center img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img4","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["img"],"selector":".hidden .center img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img5","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["img"],"selector":".hidden .center img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":"p.text-3xl","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"agent","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":"span.truncate","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"agency","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":"a.text-secondary.hover\:underline","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"contact","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["plist"],"selector":".pl-2 .hidden a","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thanks,
Shym