Selecting from a drop down that opens up a button

I need to select the size option the select the all option from this site. I then need the page to scroll down and collect the 1 year sales value for the selected all option.

When I use the data preview button it works, but when I click scrape it selects size chart button.

Url: StockX: Sneakers, Streetwear, Trading Cards, Handbags, Watches

Sitemap:
{"_id":"stockx-selectors","startUrl":["StockX: Sneakers, Streetwear, Trading Cards, Handbags, Watches a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"clickElementSelector":"div.css-1hcmkcs button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":"1000","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"size selector","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Product"],"selector":"main","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":".css-iezn72 span:nth-of-type(2)","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":"1000","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"select-all","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["size selector"],"selector":"parent","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"365 price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["select-all"],"regex":"","selector":"div.chakra-stat:nth-of-type(1) dd.css-jcr674","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@nathan.morrison918 Hi, you should be able to gather the available sizes by using an 'Element click' in a combination the 'Grouped' selector.

Example:

{"_id":"stockx-com-1","startUrl":["https://stockx.com/search?s=FV9417"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"Shoes","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".tile a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"","id":"Sizes","parentSelectors":["SIZE CHANGER"],"selector":"button#menu-button-pdp-size-selector + div div.chakra-stat:has(dt)","type":"SelectorGroup"},{"delay":0,"id":"Lowest Ask","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["SIZE CHANGER"],"regex":"","selector":"a.chakra-button:contains(\"Ask\") + div dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Highest Bid","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["SIZE CHANGER"],"regex":"","selector":"a.chakra-button:contains(\"Bid\") + div dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"clickElementSelector":"button.chakra-menu__menu-button","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1200,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"SIZE CHANGER","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["body"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"","id":"Name","parentSelectors":["SIZE CHANGER"],"selector":"h1","type":"SelectorGroup"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"","id":"body","parentSelectors":["Shoes"],"selector":"body:has(h1.chakra-heading)","type":"SelectorGroup"}]}

The sales data seems to be accessible only after a log-in is executed.