Scraper stops after 2 or 3 pages

Hi,

Here's the sitemap of the scraper I am trying to run (using web scraper extension):

{"_id":"property","startUrl":["https://www.99acres.com/search/property/buy/ghaziabad?city=9&preference=S&area_unit=1&res_com=R"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":".Pagination__srpPageBubble a","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":"6000","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"table.srpTuple__tupleTable, .srpTuple__descCont table","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td#srp_tuple_price","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"h2","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"area","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td#srp_tuple_primary_area","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"rooms","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"td#srp_tuple_bedroom","type":"SelectorText"}]}

The data preview works fine, but when I try to actually scrape it, the scraper stops after two or three pages and says that 'no data has been scraped yet'. I also tried scraping using the cloud scraper, where the problem is different. The scraper doesn't work at all and shows me the screenshot of a failed page which is 'this page is not working'. Would anyone have any solutions?

Thank you in advance