Scrape the details behind an expand section

Describe the problem.
Hi, I am trying to scrape the content of an expand section titled as Monthly Payment. I have read the documentation and videos and tried several ways to scrape it but unsuccessful. I have tried pagination, element click, and link selectors to first expand the section then scrape the content. Appreciate your help and excellent product.

Url: 149 Passaic Ave, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ, 07604 | realtor.com®

Sitemap:
{"_id":"scrape-monthly-payment","startUrl":["https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/149-Passaic-Ave_Hasbrouck-Heights_NJ_07604_M57963-84264"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"tax","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["payment-calculator-element"],"regex":"","selector":".mortgage-components__a5j82d-8 li:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"monthly-payment-dropdown-link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.mortgage-components__sc-13n086t-1","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"payment-calculator-element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["monthly-payment-dropdown-link"],"selector":"div.mortgage-components__sc-7rlv6x-1","type":"SelectorElement"}]}

@smotaghi Hi, it seems that the clickable element is loaded only after a scroll down is performed, however it disappears if you scroll down too far.

The only solution requires zooming out the page as far as you can.

Sitemap example:

{"_id":"scrape-monthly-payment","startUrl":["https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/149-Passaic-Ave_Hasbrouck-Heights_NJ_07604_M57963-84264"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"#payment_calculator div.title","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1200,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"monthly-payment-expand","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"html","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"monthly-payment","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["monthly-payment-expand"],"regex":"","selector":"span[class*=\"mortgage-components\"]:contains(\"Monthly Payment\")","type":"SelectorText"}]}