Scrape is stopping early

I'm scraping VRBO for available listings for specific dates and collecting info from each listing such as number of bedrooms, type of property, price etc etc. The URL I'm scraping lists 54 properties and the Data Preview looks good and shows all the property information, just like I need it.

When I run the scrape it ends after only 3 of the 54 and for the life of me I do not know what is happening and why it stops. It looks like something is stopping it from progressing past the 3rd property.

Is there a log file or something similar that would show what is happening or is there a limit of 3 for the free version of the scraper?

TIA
KIWI

No, there are no restrictions in terms of volume that you can scrape.

Sounds like there might be an issue with your sitemap.

Here's my sitemap...

{"_id":"vrbo2020","startUrl":["https://www.vrbo.com/results?petIncluded=false&ssr=true&adultsCount=6&filter=23&filter=74&q=PGA%20West%2C%20La%20Quinta%2C%20CA%2C%20USA&from-date=2020-01-01&to-date=2020-01-31&bedrooms=3-3"],"selectors":[{"id":"property","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".HitCollection > div > div.Hit a.media-flex__content","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property"],"selector":"h1.h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"data","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property"],"selector":"li.listing-bullets__list-item:nth-of-type(1) span.listing-bullets__span:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"size","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property"],"selector":"span.listing-bullets__span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property"],"selector":"span.rental-price__amount","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"total","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["property"],"selector":"div.view-details-total__total-amount","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Sorry, I'm a newbie and I'm doing a proof-of-concept with the free version. I'm having the exact same issue with VRBO and only scrape 3 records. Has this issue been resolved?