Scrape every page linked in the top menu of a number of WordPress sites from Google Sheet

Describe the problem.
Hi, I'm trying to scrape some 500+ digital essays that students in my department wrote with the goal of performing some kind of TBD Text Analysis on them. Each student has their own WordPress site, with five sections linked in the top menu, each of which includes a digital essay. I have been able to create a sitemap to scrape a single, but what I can't figure out is how to "feed" Web Scraper the urls for all 500+ websites, which I currently have on a Google Sheet/CSV file. I tried to add the Sheet at the root level of my sitemap, but was not able to select the entire row, just a single URL at a time (a#docs-linkbubble-link-text, as opposed as the entire row). Any thoughts on how I could go about this?

Many thanks

Hi @veritas44

Hello Marden,

Multiple start URLs for a sitemap can be added via the UI of the extension - Web Scraper << How to >> Add multiple start URLs

Or in a custom approach - Is it possible to have more than one input url in the same sitmap?