Scrape Content from Pop-up Link

I am trying to scrape the inclusions (and exclusions but in seperate column) from the pop-up generated when you click on "see what's included" on this website.

Url: Singles Ski Holidays Prices & Availability

So far I have built to scrape the necessary data but I am stuck when it comes to the inclusions and exclusions - does anyone have any idea what I need to do?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"theskigathering","startUrl":["https://www.theskigathering.com/prices/index.php"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"rowholder","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"[name] div.chaletWeek:nth-of-type(n+2)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rowholder"],"regex":"","selector":"div.date","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"length","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rowholder"],"regex":"","selector":"div.nights","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rowholder"],"regex":"","selector":".chaletName a","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rowholder"],"regex":"","selector":".bedSpace a:contains("Twin")","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"Location","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rowholder"],"regex":"","selector":"div.resortName","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"popuplink","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["rowholder"],"selector":".finePrintBody a","type":"SelectorPopupLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"inclusions","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["popuplink"],"regex":"","selector":"div.included","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@lockdown2020 Hello. It seems like this data is visually hidden and actually is available without performing any additional clicks or pop-up openings.

Example:

{"_id":"theskigathering-com","startUrl":["https://www.theskigathering.com/prices/index.php"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"modal","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.modal","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"","id":"included","parentSelectors":["modal"],"selector":"div.included","type":"SelectorGroup"},{"delay":0,"extractAttribute":"","id":"excluded","parentSelectors":["modal"],"selector":"div.notIncluded","type":"SelectorGroup"},{"delay":0,"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["modal"],"regex":"","selector":"h2","type":"SelectorText"}]}