Problem scraping multi pages

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the scraping multi page on this site, he doesn't work.

I just scrap the first part on the web site

Do you have idea how to click on the " ad more results " button at the bottom of the page.

Thank you.

Url: Conseil national | Ordre des architectes

Sitemap:
{"_id":"archi38_5","startUrl":["Conseil national | Ordre des architectes a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"Page1","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a#pager","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

@Theo46 Hi, to load all of the available listings you should use an 'Element click' selector(selector -div.node & click selector - a#pager)

Example:

{"_id":"architectes-pour-tous-fr","startUrl":["https://www.architectes-pour-tous.fr/architectes-pour-tous?cp=38&nom="],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"a#pager","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":4500,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"wrapper-element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.node","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper-element"],"regex":"","selector":"div.titre-projet, div.titre-agence","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"link","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper-element"],"selector":"a","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

1 Like

thank you, the last week i find my problem and i resolve the problem of my program. Thanks again