Please Help data going Down and i need it going across

Describe the problem.

Hi I need the data to look like the website the first fighters data going across into ultiple cells along with the other fighters data right underneath it spreading across multiple cells. Instead all my data is going down in one column. I've attached the image of how i need it below.

In the image attached is how it should look. So I need robert whittaker in one cell and underneath it in another cell will be yoel romero and the same for the data going across.

the webpage is Stats | UFC

the site map is Sitemap:
{"_id":"testing-25/07","startUrl":["[http://www.ufcstats.com/fight-details/5a09fd7cb3db9705"],"selectors":{"id":"wrapper","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".b-fight-details__section .b-fight-details__table-body td","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"text wrapper","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"p","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"data","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["text wrapper"],"selector":"parent ","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

thanks for any help guys will appreciate it greatly as its taken me months to try and figure it out.

@meathead Hey. Every record is a unique paragraph in a single row which makes things difficuilt.

You can easily extract one row, but if you want to get entirely similar result, go for the grouped selector - targeting each of the column f.e. - td:nth-of-type(2) p

The output using Web Scraper Cloud after processing the data.

Hi Thanks so much could you show me what your sitemap looks like for this. i would really appreciate it. This has been driving me insane. i basically took a year off lol