"No data scraped yet"

Web Scraper version: 0.3.8
Chrome version: 70.0.3538.67 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)

Sitemap:

{"_id":"ronny_romo_com_new_collection","startUrl":["https://www.romo.com/collections/new-collections"],"selectors":[{"id":"new_collection_element","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"li.item a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"collection_name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.ul-li-heading","parentSelectors":["new_collection_element"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"collection_deeplink","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"_parent_","parentSelectors":["new_collection_element"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"design_element","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"a.withSubTitle","parentSelectors":["collection_deeplink"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"design_name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.ul-li-heading","parentSelectors":["design_element"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"design_deeplink","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"_parent_","parentSelectors":["design_element"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.designName","parentSelectors":["color_deeplink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"subtitle","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.productSubTitle","parentSelectors":["color_deeplink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"sku","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h2.productTitle span.sku","parentSelectors":["color_deeplink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"details","type":"SelectorHTML","selector":"div.productDetails","parentSelectors":["color_deeplink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","selector":"a.galleryImg img.u-photo","parentSelectors":["color_deeplink"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"color_element","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"#designs li.item","parentSelectors":["design_deeplink"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"color_name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.ul-li-heading","parentSelectors":["color_element"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"color_deeplink","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.withSubTitle","parentSelectors":["color_element"],"multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Error Message:

The scraper runs, but when I like to browse the scraped data, I've got the message: "No data scraped yet".
When I delete the "color_deeplink" node, I can browse the data. But I need all the children nodes of "color_deeplink" to get relevant informations.

I suspect you need to let it run to completion. I'll keep it running in the back end and let you know

Correction - -No Data.. Stumped. I need to play around within it a bit. I wonder if having 3 levels of element select is messing it up

Thanks! It would be great, if you can help me.
I love this plugin and recommended to my customers :slight_smile:

This Sitemap was working some months ago.
So this must be a new bug?!

Hello,
do you think, we will find a solution in the next days?
Otherwise I need to look for alternatives. (But this is not what I want :grinning:))

By all means look for alternatives. I couldn't figure it out and you try asking @iconoclast but neither of us work for Webscraper. We just help out for the sake of the community.

Admittedly, Anton is much better then I am and probably could work here but just helps out for the same reasons I do.

You might want to try Octaparse or Parshub. I've fooled around with both some good features (though not free)

You can also try e-mailing support here. They've been good at getting back to me, though it takes a few days.

Okay, thank you for your time :slight_smile:

"Octaparse" and "Parsehub" seems to be very good.

Scraper didn't return any data because the last URL was never scraped as it was already traversed before you wanted to scrape it. In other words - scraper scraped "color_name" from design page and then tried to traverse it again to scrape rest of the data but was not successful because each page is traversed only once so record was incomplete and thrown away.

To fix this issue you had to scrape all data from first design color page and then traverse to other color pages.

Here is the fixed sitemap:

{"_id":"ronny_romo_com_new_collection","startUrl":["https://www.romo.com/collections/new-collections"],"selectors":[{"id":"new_collection_element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.item a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"collection_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["new_collection_element"],"selector":"div.ul-li-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"collection_deeplink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["new_collection_element"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"design_element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["collection_deeplink"],"selector":"a.withSubTitle","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"design_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["design_element"],"selector":"div.ul-li-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"design_deeplink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["design_element"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["final_element"],"selector":"span.designName","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"subtitle","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["final_element"],"selector":"span.productSubTitle","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"sku","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["final_element"],"selector":"h2.productTitle span.sku","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"details","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["final_element"],"selector":"div.productDetails","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["final_element"],"selector":"a.galleryImg img.u-photo","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"color_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["final_element"],"selector":"li.WideLineEnd.active div.ul-li-heading","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"color_deeplink","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["design_deeplink"],"selector":"a.withSubTitle","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"final_element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["design_deeplink","color_deeplink"],"selector":"body:has(span.designName)","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

im having the same kind of issue. when i do the scraping without popup link. it works. but when i add popup link it does not work. it goes through all the urls and oppening the poplinks as well but at the end after more than 3 hours, it says No data scraped yet.

here is my sitemap. please help me if possible. im fedup trying this more than a week.
{"_id":"mailate_test","startUrl":["https://www.supermercato24.it/s#/locations/11331/stores/5540/categories/1/100103"],"selectors":[{"id":"popup","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.overlay","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["popup"],"selector":"h2.name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"weight","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["popup"],"selector":".informations p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"img","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["popup"],"selector":"div.content > div.photos > div > div.VueCarousel > div.VueCarousel-wrapper > div > div > img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["popup"],"selector":"div.product-content.product-details > div > div.content > div.informations > div.vader-price.inline > span.price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thanks alot!!!

1 Like