Newbie - popup window

Hi, I'm trying to get detailed stats for Premier League football matches last season. I have created a complete list of all matches, their date, home/away team and result. But the detailed stats only appear when I click on the match and then I need to switch further to Statistics. And I can't connect to the popup window. In that popup window I need to get one more information besides the stats regarding the league and round of the match (see printscreen)

Can someone please advise me how to get these stats for all matches?

Thank you in advance!

URL: Premier League 2020/2021 Scores / Results | Livesport.com

Sitemap:
{"_id":"soccer","startUrl":["https://www.livesport.com/uk/football/england/premier-league-2020-2021/results/"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"a.event__more","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickMore","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"loadmore","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.container__fsbody","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"game","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.event__match:nth-of-type(n+3)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":"div.event__time","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"home","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":"div.event__participant--home","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"away","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":"div.event__participant--away","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"home_goals","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":".event__scores span:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"away_goals","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":"span:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"}]}

I'm having the same problem on this site, if someone could help, that would be great.

Thanks in advance for your help

@kubameil @jhhrdlicka Hello, it seems like the desired data can be accessed with a combination of the 'Element click' and the 'Pop Up Link' selectors.

Example:

{"_id":"soccer-test-1-edit","startUrl":["https://www.livesport.com/uk/football/england/premier-league-2020-2021/results/"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"a.event__more","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":"1250","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"loadmore","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.event__match:nth-of-type(n+3)","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"game","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.event__match:nth-of-type(n+3)","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":"div.event__time","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"home","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":"div.event__participant--home","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"away","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":"div.event__participant--away","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"home_goals","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":".event__scores span:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"away_goals","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"regex":"","selector":"span:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"pop-up","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["game"],"selector":"span.event__check--hidden:nth(0)","type":"SelectorPopupLink"},{"clickElementSelector":"a.tabs__tab:contains(\"Statistics\")","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":"1200","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"statistics-click","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pop-up"],"selector":"body:has(a.tabs__tab:contains(\"Statistics\"))","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"possesion-home","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["pop-up"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"statCategory\"]:contains(\"Ball possession\") div[class*=\"homeValue\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"possesion-away","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["pop-up"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"statCategory\"]:contains(\"Ball possession\") div[class*=\"awayValue\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"goal-attempts-home","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["pop-up"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"statCategory\"]:contains(\"Goal attempts\") div[class*=\"homeValue\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"goal-attempts-away","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["pop-up"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"statCategory\"]:contains(\"Goal attempts\") div[class*=\"awayValue\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"shots-on-goal-home","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["pop-up"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"statCategory\"]:contains(\"Shots on goal\") div[class*=\"homeValue\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"shots-on-goal-away","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["pop-up"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"statCategory\"]:contains(\"Shots on goal\") div[class*=\"awayValue\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"league-round","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["pop-up"],"regex":"","selector":"span[class*=\"country\"]","type":"SelectorText"}]}

1 Like

Hi @ViestursWS , thanks a lot, this is exactly how I imagined it.
Thanks a lot for your help and your time.