Need help with Pagination Unable to Select page numbers

Describe the problem:
Hi, I'm trying to scrape data from a list of companies on a list. My problem is that when I am trying to create my pagination sitemap, I am unable to select any of the page numbers down below. I have tried to select multiple and check the box. It is unable to highlight the page numbers. can someone please help me?

Url: https://www.myjaxchamber.com/index.php?src=sba&srctype=businesssearchenh_lister&nameStarts=a

Sitemap:
{"_id":"chambera","startUrl":["https://www.myjaxchamber.com/index.php?src=sba&srctype=businesssearchenh_lister&nameStarts=a"],"selectors":[{"id":"Company Name","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#sbaSearchResult h4.sbaName a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"p.sbaRep","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Website","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"a.mySite","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

You need to use Element Click Selector - Set to Click More and I Used Unique Css Selector (but I'm not entirely if the other choices wouldn't work

I also added more fields into your main scrape page to capture address

Give it a try

{"_id":"chambera","startUrl":["https://www.myjaxchamber.com/index.php?src=sba&srctype=businesssearchenh_lister&nameStarts=a"],"selectors":[{"id":"Company Name","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Element CLick"],"selector":".sbaName a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"p.sbaRep","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Website","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"a.mySite","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Element CLick","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".sbaBusinessListItem","multiple":true,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":".next","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"Address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"div.sbaMailingAddress div:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"address 2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"div.sbaMailingAddress div:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"CityStateZip","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"div.sbaMailingAddress div:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"phone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"div.sbaPhoneNumbers div:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"(?:(?:\\+?([1-9]|[0-9][0-9]|[0-9][0-9][0-9])\\s*(?:[.-]\\s*)?)?(?:\\(\\s*([2-9]1[02-9]|[2-9][02-8]1|[2-9][02-8][02-9])\\s*\\)|([0-9][1-9]|[0-9]1[02-9]|[2-9][02-8]1|[2-9][02-8][02-9]))\\s*(?:[.-]\\s*)?)?([2-9]1[02-9]|[2-9][02-9]1|[2-9][02-9]{2})\\s*(?:[.-]\\s*)?([0-9]{4})(?:\\s*(?:#|x\\.?|ext\\.?|extension)\\s*(\\d+))?","delay":0},{"id":"FAX","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"div.sbaPhoneNumbers div:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"(?:(?:\\+?([1-9]|[0-9][0-9]|[0-9][0-9][0-9])\\s*(?:[.-]\\s*)?)?(?:\\(\\s*([2-9]1[02-9]|[2-9][02-8]1|[2-9][02-8][02-9])\\s*\\)|([0-9][1-9]|[0-9]1[02-9]|[2-9][02-8]1|[2-9][02-8][02-9]))\\s*(?:[.-]\\s*)?)?([2-9]1[02-9]|[2-9][02-9]1|[2-9][02-9]{2})\\s*(?:[.-]\\s*)?([0-9]{4})(?:\\s*(?:#|x\\.?|ext\\.?|extension)\\s*(\\d+))?","delay":0},{"id":"CompName","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"#main_content > div > h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Zipcode","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"div.sbaMailingAddress div:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"\\s(\\w+)$","delay":0},{"id":"City","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"div.sbaMailingAddress div:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"^([\\w\\-]+)","delay":0},{"id":"State","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Company Name"],"selector":"div.sbaMailingAddress div:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"\\s+[^\\s]+ ","delay":0}]}

I've made some how-to videos on different scraping techniques. They are really simple as I'm not nearly as technical as most people here.

1 Like

@ Click Element Uniqueness choice

1 Like