How to scrape multiple size prices

Hi All

I try to scrape a furniture store website.It has different size mattress for different price. everytime we click on different size the price changes. I have tried element click selector but it doesn't work. I am trying to scape all prices for the different size of mattress. Please kindly help

https://tokokasur.com/catalog/air-land-allegro-air-90x200-cm_633/?

This is my sitemap
{"_id":"tokokasur-kamartidur2","startUrl":["https://tokokasur.com/catalog/category/kamar-tidur/tempat-tidur/spring-bed_2/?sort_by=title-asc&page=[1-2]"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"a:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"productlink","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".text-left a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"productname","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.product-title","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productimg","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"figure img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"productmerek","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.brand-name","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productcat","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"ol li:nth-of-type(3) a","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc1","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc2","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc3","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc4","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc5","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc6","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(7)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekupc","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('UPC') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekjenisproduk","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Jenis Produk') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekberat","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Berat') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"speklebar","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Lebar') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekpanjang","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Panjang') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spektinggi","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Tinggi') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekmaterialtype","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(6):contains('Material Type') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekukuran","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Ukuran') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spektingkatkekerasan","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Tingkat Kekerasan') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekkerangka","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Kerangka') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"pricemt90x200","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":".gdn-product-detail > aside h3","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":".gdn-product-detail > aside button[data-attr_val='115']"},{"id":"price2mt90x200","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".gdn-product-detail > aside h3","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"pricemt100x200","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":".gdn-product-detail > aside h3","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":".gdn-product-detail > aside button[data-attr_val='116']"},{"id":"price2mt100x200","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".gdn-product-detail > aside h3","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""}]}

Jan

@januaryrain77 Hi, it seems that each of this variation is considered as a unique product.

Processing: Link example.png...

Unfortunately, you won't be able to click through the variations by using the 'Element click' selector because each of the time the page is reloaded.

However, all of these links can be found at - http://tokokasur.com/static/sitemaps/sitemap-products-1.xml.gz

Processing: Link example.png...

And you can use them as unique start URLs for a new sitemap.

Hi Viesturs

Thank you so much for your help in advance.
As your respond for the solution in scraping prices for multiple size mattress, the sitemap contains all the url that need to be scraped. I have put one of the url as that start url.

When I create selector and try to create productlink with "Link" type, I can not select any selector because there is no clickable Url on the sitemap. Then How I can scrape the prices?

Jan