How to get scraped data from text and link selectors for the same person to appear in same row?

I am trying to get all scraped data related to a particular profiled person to appear in the same row of the exported csv data. This seems like it should be simple (the page content isn't complicated, but in every case, the link selectors appears on separate rows in the export from the other scraped data (text selectors). I read in another forum post that having longer antecedent paths helps the scraper to know which selectors to target, so apologies if my selectors seem like overkill, but it didn't solve the problem, anyway. How do I get all content for a person to appear in the same row? I have purposely restricted the page range to the last 2 pages for simplicity, but once I know the solution, I will run it on all pages. Many thanks in advance!

{"_id":"ey-people-advisory-svs","startUrl":["https://www.ey.com/en_us/search?q=people+advisory+services&p=[179-180]&f=people&o=relevance"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"job-title","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class$='filtered-person'] .row div[id^='description-person'] .job-title","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"job-description","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class$='filtered-person'] .row div[id^='description-person'] p.description","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"profile-link","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[id^='description-person'] h3.title a.hyperlink-text-link","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

P.S. I do not see how to adapt the suggested seemingly-similar topic https://forum.webscraper.io/t/how-to-get-different-datapoints-in-same-row-after-scrapping-tripadvisor/8340/2 to this.

@gutmach Hi, it seems like the issue can be solved by using an 'Element' selector - div.general with the 'Multiple' option checked and set as a 'parent' to the title, description & link selectors with the 'Multiple' option not checked.

Test results from Web Scraper Cloud:

Great solution (which wasn't intuitive but instructive), many thanks!