Help for scraping political financing data

I tried to scrape some tables from the local political financing register (Agencija za sprečavanje korupcije) but after it goes through all financial reports and opens them, it just finishes there. I am trying to scrape table from expenses (in Serbian: Расходи политичког субјекта), first one with title Режијски и текући трошкови.

This is my sitemap:

{"_id":"finansiranje_godisnji","startUrl":["Agencija za sprečavanje korupcije span","type":"SelectorPopupLink"},{"id":"pagination_main","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination_main"],"selector":".pagination li:nth-of-type(n+3) a","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"clickElementSelector":"a.nav-link span:contains("Расходи политичког субјекта")","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"expenses","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"pagination_exp","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["expenses","pagination_exp"],"selector":"[ng-reflect-count='1'] li:nth-of-type(n+3) a","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"Редни број","name":"Редни број"},{"extract":true,"header":"Место (општина/град)","name":"Место (општина/град)"},{"extract":true,"header":"I Трошак закупа простора","name":"Трошак закупа простора"},{"extract":true,"header":"II Комунални трошкови","name":"Комунални трошкови"},{"extract":true,"header":"III Трошкови комуникације","name":"Трошкови комуникације"},{"extract":true,"header":"IV Остали трошкови","name":"Остали трошкови"},{"extract":true,"header":"Укупно I+II+III+IV","name":"Укупно"},{"extract":true,"header":"Намена","name":"Намена"},{"extract":true,"header":"Напомена","name":"Напомена"}],"delay":0,"id":"table_exp","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination_exp"],"selector":"rashodipolitickogsubjekta-tab div:nth-of-type(2) table","tableDataRowSelector":"tbody tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"thead tr","type":"SelectorTable"}]}

Does anyone have any idea how to do this? My plan is to scrape all tables from expanses, but for now, I want to try just the first one.

@Vladimir Hi, it looks like you would have to apply some of the available filter options and click the search button.

Example:

{"_id":"acas-rs","startUrl":["https://www.acas.rs/pretraga_registra/#/acas/funkcioner"],"selectors":[{"id":"search-click","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"button.pull-right","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"html"},{"id":"table-wrapper","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"tbody tr","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Name","parentSelectors":["table-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"Role","parentSelectors":["table-wrapper"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""}]}