Get description job indeed with popuplink?

Hello,

I'm calling on you because I've been looking for a solution for literally a month now, but I can't find it. I'm already able to scrape the information from the offers themselves. But when I have to go into the offers and retrieve the descriptions "IMPOSSIBLE" because when you click on the offer it is not really a popup but not a link either... I get stuck, even when retrieving the link of the offer the extension puts an error and crashes.

Please somebody can help?

{"_id":"indeedtest","startUrl":["https://fr.indeed.com/emplois?q=freelance&l=France&jt=subcontract"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"span.pn","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"delay":0,"id":"offre","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"div.job_seen_beacon","type":"SelectorElement"},{"clickElementSelector":"parent","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"lien","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"selector":"parent","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"delay":0,"id":"description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["lien"],"regex":"","selector":"div.jobsearch-jobDescriptionText","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"delay":0,"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"regex":"","selector":"span[title]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"compagnie","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"regex":"","selector":"span.companyName","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"city","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"regex":"","selector":"div.companyLocation","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"tarif","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"regex":"","selector":"span.ialbl","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi @Alice

You should re-define the 'offre' selector to - div#mosaic-provider-jobcards a.result and then you should be able to use a 'Link' selector - _parent_ for the 'lien'.

Example:

{"_id":"indeedtest","startUrl":["https://fr.indeed.com/emplois?q=freelance&l=France&jt=subcontract"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"html:has(b[aria-current=\"true\"]:not(:contains(\"3\"))) [aria-label='Suivant'] span.pn","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"delay":0,"id":"offre","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"div#mosaic-provider-jobcards a.result","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"lien","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorLink"},{"delay":0,"id":"description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["lien"],"regex":"","selector":"div.jobsearch-jobDescriptionText","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"delay":0,"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"regex":"","selector":"span[title]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"compagnie","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"regex":"","selector":"span.companyName","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"city","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"regex":"","selector":"div.companyLocation","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"tarif","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["offre"],"regex":"","selector":"span.ialbl","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@Alice Also, just to mention, there's a 'template' sitemap available for this website in the 'Community Sitemaps' section within Web Scraper Cloud - Web Scraper

@ViestursWS thank you a lot, realy A LOT 2 mounth that i am searching...