First time user. My sitemap always sort of works, but never completely

Hi All,

I'm a new user and keep on thinking that if I spend just a weeee bit more time trying to figure this out that I am going to get it. I keep getting close, but never quite there.

I am trying to scrape the contact information on this page.

First I thought I would have to use an element scroll, but it doesn't seem like that is actually necessary given that all of the data is presented in a very long table. There isn't any type of lazy or progressive loading.

So I used simple text selection. When I am previewing, I am seeing exactly what I would expect to see. But then when I run the scraper I am only getting one bit of data.

And it doesn't seem like using element selectors is really an option, because the data isn't structured with attribute names?

I'd greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"dona2","startUrl":["https://www.dona.org/what-is-a-doula/find-a-doula/"],"selectors":[{"id":"state","parentSelectors":["list_item"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h4.WSTeaser-title","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"city","parentSelectors":["list_item"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".WSTeaser strong","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"website","parentSelectors":["list_item"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".WSTeaser a:contains("http") ","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"email","parentSelectors":["list_item"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.WSTeaser:nth-of-type(n+2) a:nth-of-type(1):contains("@")","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["list_item"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(n+8) p","multiple":true,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"list_item","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.WSTeaser","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

btait4196

your sitemap is incorrect,

@btait4196 Hi, it seems that you should be able to extract this data using an 'Element' selector - div.WSTeaser with the 'Multiple' option checked and set as a 'Parent' for 'name', 'email', and other selectors with the 'Multiple' option not checked.

Extracted data preview from Web Scraper Cloud: