Fails to download CSV

Web Scraper version: 0.5.3
Chrome version: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (32-bit)

Sitemap:
{"_id":"wildberries","startUrl":["https://www.wildberries.ru/"],"selectors":[{"id":"category","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.topmenus-item:nth-of-type(n+8) a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"subcategory","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["category"],"selector":".maincatalog-list-2 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"product_element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["subcategory","pagination"],"selector":"div.dtlist-inner-brand","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"price_d","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product_element"],"selector":"ins","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price_f","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product_element"],"selector":"del","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product_element"],"selector":"div.dtlist-inner-brand-name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["subcategory","pagination"],"selector":"a.pagination-item","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Issue:
Scraper has given a message that it successfully finished scraping. However, when I click "export CSV data", I get this window where the link to downloadable file is supposed to appear, but nothing happens and after a while the extension crashes.
I have already successfully scraped several websites on this machine (including downloading CSV results), also I did download a segment of data in the beginning of scraping for this particular request.
The dataset may be quite big - is there a limit on how much can be downloaded?

You might simply be running out of RAM. I noticed you are using Chrome 32-bit so I'm guessing your Windows 10 is also 32-bit. The 32-bit versions of Windows all have a RAM limit of 4GB which is probably not enough for scraping very large sites. Try it on another computer with 64-bit Windows and more RAM.

Ref: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/memory/memory-limits-for-windows-releases?redirectedfrom=MSDN#physical-memory-limits-windows-10

Thanks for your advice.
However, when I am observing memory usage during CSV preparation, it never goes above 1.2 GB - seems like it's far from 4GB cap