Different Dropdown Elements one after another?

Hi, I'm relatively new to the software and have mainly used scrapestorm before. I wanted to try to go through variations in dropdowns with this tool, which works pretty well.
One problem I have is that for example on this website I want to go through all the articles but the elements are not always the same. One has a dropdown and 2 lists with colors while the other has three dropdowns. My question is if somehow I can write a script defining where it goes through the item no matter if it is one or the other. Maybe something like an "or"?

Url example:
product 1
https://www.equip4work.co.uk/bn-easy-space-sliding-door-cabinets.html?keywords=
product 2

div.form-group || div.color-options ??

Is this possible? Thanks for help in advance

In CSS, this can be done with just a comma (,) between elements but it is probably not the best route for this site 'cos you will later have to weed thru a lot of muxed results, like color, dimensions and shelves all in the same column.

Better you create separate scrapers for all available elements you are interested in, e.g. dropdown1, dropdown2, dropdown3, list1, list2 etc. If a page lacks an element (e.g. dropdown3) then WS will just ignore it and fill in "Null" in the column.

1 Like

thanks for the quick reply.
My problem is that I actually want to take all variations and combinations to then have the prices. But can you not do that maybe with contains? For example contains delivery / color. I just want to know what the price is based on. I guess this is too much for the tool...