Data not complete

Web Scraper version: 0.4.2
Chrome version: 77.0.3865.120
It scrapes the pages partly, thus omits some objects, for ex there are totally 300 products (homes) but I get only 250, but 50 is not existing.
Sitemap:
{"_id":"bookinggithub","startUrl":["https://www.booking.com/searchresults.html.." selectors":[{"id":"product listing","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root","link"],"selector":"div.sr_item:nth-of-type(n+2)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"property_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product listing"],"selector":"span.sr-hotel__name","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"type_of_room","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product listing"],"selector":"strong","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product listing"],"selector":"div.bui-price-display__value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","link"],"selector":"a.paging-next","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Error maybe:

A cookie associated with a cross-site resource at <URL> was set without the `SameSite` attribute. A future release of Chrome will only deliver cookies with cross-site requests if they are set with `SameSite=None` and `Secure`. You can review cookies in developer tools under Application>Storage>Cookies and see more details at <URL> and <URL>.

I too face same issue but dont know whats wrong.I am using Chrome 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Windows os 10
Web Scraper-0.4.2
Kindly need a urgent solution for this porblem.