Can Not Scrape Multiple Size Mattress Due to Loading Pages

Hi All,

I am having problem with scraping prices for different mattress size

https://tokokasur.com/catalog/spring-bed-royal-romance-120x200-komplit-set_5304

as I can not use element click selector to scrape the prices

I can use the url in the sitemap as start url , but how can I use webscraper to scrape the entire url in the sitemap, since all the url in http://tokokasur.com/catalog/xxxxxx
are not clickable url like the usual product list

I try to create Product Link selector with link type but I can not select any url since there no clickable url? How can I scrape all the url after
https://tokokasur.com/static/sitemaps/sitemap-products-1.xml

Thank you so much for your help
Jan
Ps: This is my sitemap
{"_id":"tokokasur-kamartidur2","startUrl":["https://tokokasur.com/catalog/category/kamar-tidur/tempat-tidur/spring-bed_2/?sort_by=title-asc&page=[1-2]"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":"a:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"productlink","parentSelectors":["pagination"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".text-left a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"productname","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.product-title","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productimg","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"figure img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"productmerek","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.brand-name","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productcat","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"ol li:nth-of-type(3) a","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc1","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc2","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc3","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(4)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc4","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc5","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"productdesc6","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"p:nth-of-type(7)","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekupc","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('UPC') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekjenisproduk","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Jenis Produk') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekberat","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Berat') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"speklebar","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Lebar') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekpanjang","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Panjang') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spektinggi","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Tinggi') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekmaterialtype","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(6):contains('Material Type') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekukuran","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Ukuran') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spektingkatkekerasan","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Tingkat Kekerasan') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"spekkerangka","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"tr:contains('Kerangka') td","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"pricemt90x200","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":".gdn-product-detail > aside h3","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":".gdn-product-detail > aside button[data-attr_val='115']"},{"id":"price2mt90x200","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".gdn-product-detail > aside h3","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"pricemt100x200","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":".gdn-product-detail > aside h3","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":".gdn-product-detail > aside button[data-attr_val='116']"},{"id":"price2mt100x200","parentSelectors":["productlink"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".gdn-product-detail > aside h3","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""}]}