Ability to flatten data rows

Sorry for the title.

A lot of the websites I have to scrape have a listing page with some data that is not on the detail page.

It would be nice if I could scrape data on the listing page, scrape the link, click the link, and have the data I scraped from the previous page associated with the clicked link in the same row as the detail data.

You can do that by selecting each item with element selector. Then select everything you need from listing and item link as child selectors for that element selector.

Here is an example sitemap:

{"_id":"example","startUrl":["https://www.webscraper.io/test-sites/e-commerce/allinone"],"selectors":[{"id":"element","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.thumbnail","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"h4.pull-right","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"p.description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"item_link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"a.title","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"reviews","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"selector":"div.ratings p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

The problem I have is when I do that, I end up not getting anything and the scrapper stopping after the first link.

Data also remains empty

EDIT Due to new user limitations

@KristapsWS

Alright I think I finally figured it out.

Let me know if this is correct (forgive me if I cant explain it properly)

Element = Needs to be a individual item that is replicated for each additional item
i.e. each card on certain listing, tr/cells for tables, etc not the whole background

Each sub selector = Needs to only match with the first individual items data, and no multiple

It will then go to each individual element with the selector.

This this the gist of it?

Make sure that your link selector is correct.